If you are going to appear for class 10 Maharashtra Board exam, you must know the actual exam pattern of all subjects. It is a important tool to be aware of the exam paper pattern before starting off with the preparation. It is helpful for planning of your study.
Important points of new exam pattern
1) There are two paper of Maharashtra Board SSC for mathematics subjects i.e. Algebra
as math-1 and geometry as math-2.
2) The theory paper of mathematics will be carrying 80 Marks and 20 marks for practical .Paper -1 for 40 and paper-2 for 40 marks separately.
3) Each paper carrying Q.1 of 8 marks from class 9 syllabus.
1) Question paper is converted in activity sheet of 100 Marks.
2) No 20 marks of oral will be given.
3) The subjects need to prepare the writing and grammar question from the previous year also.
4) Focus on solving different types of activity sheets.
|5||History,Geography and poltical science||Download|
Success KeyEdusytems Pvt. Ltd.